What was your favorite toy to play with?
Mine would have to be either G.I. Joes or Tonka Trucks!
Man those were the days!
What was your favorite toy to play with?
Mine would have to be either G.I. Joes or Tonka Trucks!
Man those were the days!
GI Joe, when he was a real man, 12 inches tall!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Didn't play much as a kid. Was 'born old' as they say.
I have one doll that I've had since I was little. I named her Cutie. Got her at the Federated in downtown Pound.
I had more fun catching wood lizards, digging around in creeks for crawdads & salamanders, etc.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
shoot when i was little i had to work in the gardens!!
spent my days diggin up potatoes and plantin cabbage and corn!!..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
I had Barbie wars w/my sister, nothing like a bunch of arms and legs flying all over the place!!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Nothing could touch Tonka Trucks or Race cars...I wasn't into Nintendo as much as I was when I turned 9 or 10...starting growing up a lil more then so the Tonka Trucks went down the drain...I always loved the remote control Heavy Equipment...especially the excavator!!!
all the big 80s stuff, transformers, he-man, gi joe, then late 80s probably ninja turtles....After that though I just lived at the park and played alot of ball.
Tonkas
they are still under my porch (roop u know what im talkin about lol)
and of the course THE POWER RANGERS
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
Ninja Turtles and Toy Wrestlers
Bookmarks